Director of the centre
- PhD in particle physics.
- Director of Scientific Programming Centre.
- Senior researcher at https://npm.mipt.ru.
- (ex) Team lead at JetBrains Research.
- Google developer expert in Kotlin.
- I am against the war in Ukraine. It must be stopped.
- I did not vote for Putin. I do not think that Putin is the legitimate president of Russia.
- I hope for the better future. I publicly express my position in my twitter.
- I do not speak for the whole laboratory.
When I finished the school, I had two choices: I liked physics and I liked programming. In the end I decided that physics is more interesting. Now I am doing programming in physics. Currently I am doing software and physical data analysis for a number of experiments in particle physics (Troitsk nu-mass, IAXO and other experiments). I am leading development of scientific libraries and leading the development of new simulation software and models.
The laboratory at MIPT, we created in the last years includes young passionate researchers in different fields connected to particle and nuclear physics methods. The aim of the laboratory is to prepare the new generation of researchers, familiar with modern scientific tools and able to develop new ones.
- Lyceum “2nd school” 1997 - 2002
- MIPT (bachelor, problems of physics and energetics) 2002 - 2006. Finished with honors.
- MIPT (master, fundamental particles and cosmology) 2006 - 2008
- PhD in physics, INR RAS 2012 .
- INR RAS Laboratory assistant, 2004–2008
- INR RAS Researcher, 2008–2012
- INR RAS Senior researcher, 2012–present
- MIPT Assistant, 2013–2018, The department of general physics laboratory practice and seminars. Special courses on programming and statistics.
- MIPT Associate professor, 2019–present
- MIPT Senior researcher, 2019–present, Deputy head of the nuclear physics methods laboratory.
- JetBrains Research, 2020–present, Head of the research group.
- Private GitHub account: https://github.com/altavir
- Laboratory / centre GitHub account: https://github.com/mipt-npm
- The best (until 2020) limit on electron neutrino mass: https://arxiv.org/abs/1108.5034
- The best limit on sterile neutrino contribution to the electron neutrino with masses up to 2 keV: https://arxiv.org/abs/1307.5687, https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.10779
- The data acquisition and analysis software in Troitsk nu-mass experiment.
- The Reactor model for TGF generation in thunderclouds.
- KMath library: https://github.com/mipt-npm/kmath.
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9075-0080
- Scopus ID: 24071435300
- Web of Science ID: H-3844-2019
Particle physics, Neutrino, Data analysis, Mathematical statistics, Scientific programming, Java, Kotlin