Director of the centre
- PhD in particle physics.
- Director of Scientific Programming Centre.
- Teacher of General Physics, Data Analysis and Kotlin at MIPT.
- I am against the war in Ukraine. It must be stopped.
- I did not vote for Putin. I do not think that Putin is the legitimate president of Russia.
- I hope for the better future. I publicly express my position in my twitter.
- I do not speak for the whole laboratory.
When I finished the school, I had two choices: I liked physics and I liked programming. In the end I decided that physics is more interesting. Now I am doing programming in physics. Currently, I am doing software and physical data analysis for a number of experiments in particle physics (Troitsk nu-mass, IAXO and other experiments). I am leading development of scientific libraries and leading the development of new simulation software and models.
The laboratory and the centre at MIPT, we created in the last years include young passionate researchers in different fields. My aim is to prepare the new generation of researchers, familiar with modern scientific software tools and able to develop new ones.
- Lyceum “2nd school” 1997 - 2002
- MIPT (bachelor, problems of physics and energetics) 2002 - 2006. Finished with honors.
- MIPT (master, fundamental particles and cosmology) 2006 - 2008
- PhD in physics, INR RAS 2012 .
- INR RAS Laboratory assistant, 2004–2008
- INR RAS Researcher, 2008–2012
- INR RAS Senior researcher, 2012–present
- MIPT Assistant, 2013–2018, The department of general physics laboratory practice and seminars. Special courses on programming and statistics.
- MIPT Associate professor, 2019–present
- MIPT Senior researcher, 2019–2022, Deputy head of the nuclear physics methods laboratory.
- JetBrains Research, 2020–2022, Head of the research group.
- SPC MIPT, 2022-present, Director.
- Society of Scientific Workers, 2012-2022, member, board member, secretary of the board.
- Google Developer Expert in Kotlin, 2021-2022.
- Private GitHub account: https://github.com/altavir (blocked by GitHub for working at MIPT).
- The Centre GitHub account: https://github.com/SciProgCentre
- The best (until 2020) limit on electron neutrino mass: https://arxiv.org/abs/1108.5034
- The best limit on sterile neutrino contribution to the electron neutrino with masses up to 2 keV: https://arxiv.org/abs/1307.5687, https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.10779
- The data acquisition and analysis software in Troitsk nu-mass experiment.
- The Reactor model for TGF generation in thunderclouds.
- KMath library: https://github.com/mipt-npm/kmath.
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9075-0080
- Scopus ID: 24071435300
- Web of Science ID: H-3844-2019
Scientific programming, Java, Kotlin, Particle physics, Neutrino, Data analysis, Mathematical statistics